I’m bored at work so I ended up ranking everything current:
- Lagrange tops my list. Hands down. There might be some irrational bias at work there. I don’t care. I want more.
- YuruYuri is still as fun and adorable as the first season. I am a moefag at heart. I’ve come to terms with that.
- Hyouka was a surprise. Going from completely not on my radar to one of my favorites of the season(s) should speak for itself.
- E7AO hasn’t been as good as I’d hoped, but the first series set the bar way too high. Nostalgia goggles, etc.
- Muv Luv is just fun. Good clean mecha on alien action. It’s hard to mess up that formula. I don’t mind the ”quality”.
- Jinrui was weird and disjointed and wonderfully unusual. Really going to miss that op.
- Kokoro Connect was another surprise. Forced drama, even in such a literal sense, should not be this entertaining.
- Horizon is still all over the place can I can’t seem to not like it.
- SengokuCol had its moments, and for the most part I enjoyed it.
- Tari Tari is alright. If it weren’t for the scenery I wouldn’t care.
- Oda Nobuna is so ridiculous I can’t help but laugh.
- Uta Koi wouldn’t even have registered to me if I hadn’t watched Chihayafuru. I won’t fault it for being what it is though.
- Koichoco seemed to start off so well, but ended up being mediocre.
- Accel World… I’m finishing this out of spite I think. I’ve watched worse so giving up this far in would be like admitting defeat.
Meanwhile SAO, Space Bros, and Polar Bear Cafe are ongoing and I’m very grateful for that.