Naaaaaah, lets not and then find out we were wasting our time later.
I’m bored at work so I ended up ranking everything current:
- Lagrange tops my list. Hands down. There might be some irrational bias at work there. I don’t care. I want more.
- YuruYuri is still as fun and adorable as the first season. I am a moefag at heart. I’ve come to terms with that.
- Hyouka was a surprise. Going from completely not on my radar to one of my favorites of the season(s) should speak for itself.
- E7AO hasn’t been as good as I’d hoped, but the first series set the bar way too high. Nostalgia goggles, etc.
- Muv Luv is just fun. Good clean mecha on alien action. It’s hard to mess up that formula. I don’t mind the ”quality”.
- Jinrui was weird and disjointed and wonderfully unusual. Really going to miss that op.
- Kokoro Connect was another surprise. Forced drama, even in such a literal sense, should not be this entertaining.
- Horizon is still all over the place can I can’t seem to not like it.
- SengokuCol had its moments, and for the most part I enjoyed it.
- Tari Tari is alright. If it weren’t for the scenery I wouldn’t care.
- Oda Nobuna is so ridiculous I can’t help but laugh.
- Uta Koi wouldn’t even have registered to me if I hadn’t watched Chihayafuru. I won’t fault it for being what it is though.
- Koichoco seemed to start off so well, but ended up being mediocre.
- Accel World… I’m finishing this out of spite I think. I’ve watched worse so giving up this far in would be like admitting defeat.
Meanwhile SAO, Space Bros, and Polar Bear Cafe are ongoing and I’m very grateful for that.
Would really love another season of this.
You glorious evil son of a bitch.
[not sure if curious]
That’s his waifu you’re talking about, there’s no way he could just ignore her.
As well they should be.
I’m enjoying this show far too much. I’m fully aware of it and I don’t care.
That’s clearly the face of a man who’s enjoying himself.
GET OUT OF THE ROAD, YOU’RE ASKING TO GET RUN OVER MAN